Jiya Jale

jiya jale 9x tv

Jiya Jale is an Indian television soap opera which has been aired on 9X channel. The story is based on a simple love story of Sunaina and Chandan. The show ran for about 8 months before it came to an end. The show did target good amount of audience when it started but started to lose out the TRP as the story did not provide a good base. The story kicks off with sunaina being pampered by their family members. The actual story starts and main songs, music is aired only when she falls in love with Chandan as she has an idea of falling love.
Though they fall in love with each other, with circumstances and situations increasing hatred, deceit and betrayal, the couple now must hold on to each other to save their love. The story then proceeds where they are shown to face different hurdles and challenges put forth by their respective lives. It is interesting to see how their lives change. The show was called off in the year 2008 after it failed to capture the required target of audiences. The show lost out to different shows that were aired at the same time. They could not maintain the required momentum to keep the serial alive.

Title Song

You may also like...

7 Responses

1. Sreeja Nair says:

why did jiya jale come to an end. We really miss CHANDAN

2. REENA GUPTA says:

I LOVE THIS SERIAL VERY VERY MUCH & I MISS IT A LOT.I MISS SAURABH AND SHRITI.PLEASE COME BACK.I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH.
    IT IS A REALISTIC STORY I EVER SEEN.

3. iqbal Haider says:

I, alongwith my family enjoy the drama ‘Jieya jale’ very very very much. Please arrange to punish as soon as possible to the bad BUA(harsha) (in the world)in the next episode.
    We are waiting to see quickly.

4. APEKSHA DASS says:

really we all miss jiya jale a lot it was such great serial and actors were just mind blowing!
    i love you saurabh and sriti both!

5. zaarah ali khan says:

hope you extented the serial and we could see Chandan with more styles and more with him in the serial

6. nimra says:

I miss u a lot. i can not see end of jiya jale drama can u tell me please come back SAURABH I waiting your new drama.

7. Jamie Bevell says:

This is a good piece of content, I found your site browsing aol for a similar content and came to this. I couldnt find to much other material on this piece of content, so it was pleasant to locate this one. I likely will end up being returning to check out some other posts that you have another time.